The Strongest Commercial Umbrellas in the World
The process of producing Bambrella® umbrellas starts with the careful selection of the bamboo. After years of research and rigorous testing we found Moso bamboo to be the only species of bamboo suitable for outdoor use. The characteristic of Moso bamboo, that which sets it apart from over a thousand other species of bamboo, is the size of its fiber strands. These strands, which are smaller and more tightly condensed than other species, are similar to the structures found in fine grained hardwoods like teak. We had found other bamboos with larger strands that were not so tightly condensed; these were more like softwoods, as the fibers/strands would peel individually, as well as be more susceptible to mold and mildew.
- Exemplary quality with a passion for detail.
- Natural beauty with a sleek modern design.
- Revolutionary new concept for the outdoor leisure industry.
- 3 year guarantee on frames and hardware.
- Patented designs and technology.
- A large percentage of wooden umbrellas are made from unsustainable wood.
- Non-toxic and non hazardous to the environment.
- Superior density, strength and hardness compared to most hardwoods.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world, able to grow on 80% of the world's surface.
- Rust proof.
- 3 mm thick extruded center pole, fluted for additional strength.
- Durable anodized finish.
- Reinforced ribs for additional support.
Why Contract Grade?
- Quick-ship inventory program.
- Fast and simple part change-outs.
- Rib ends feature 3 metal connection points for the most secure canopy system available
Quick-ship Inventory Program
"I want my umbrella yesterday!" We hear this all the time! And while we can't go back to the future (yet), we can ship your our Quick Ship Items ship in approximately 7 days!
The following collections are part of the QS Program: Levante, Sidewind, Alize, Sirocco, Circa, Bases, Accessories.
The Wind Test
Bambrella® is a certificate holder in the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) program and we endeavor to source our bamboo only through FSC® certified forests.
The FSC® has been certifying bamboo forests since 2008, and although bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world, we at Bambrella® feel that these bamboo forests need to be managed responsibly. This will ensure that our bamboo is well managed while also protecting local communities and natural wildlife.